Vanillas Kpop: Dramas i want to watch

July 26, 2014

Dramas i want to watch

Hello ther everyone! There is many dramas out there and never ever time enough to watch them all (sadly)

I decided to share a list here on what dramas i really want to watch right now or in the nere future.

So here we go i guess (no they are not in order if you wonder):

1. Big - It seems like many don't like this drama, but i'm really curious why they don't like it and see if i will. Many also did not like Doctor Stranger, but that drama is now one of my favorites :)

2. Coffee Prince - A classic, can i say something else? I'm not too found of gender bender dramas though but i really want to give it a try.

3. When a man loves - I really like melodramas so perhaps this is something for me? I don't really mind sad endings either if it now have one.

4. Sword and Flower - It looks really pretty in the pictures i have seen, and i also want to see more historical dramas so why not?

5. Queen In Hyun's man - I loved Rooftop Prince and also liked Man From The Stars so i will probably like this one too, i hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind ♥